Bikini & Bermuda games guarantees
Against material or manufacturing defects
The warranty is 2 years against material or manufacturing defects. This warranty takes effect on the invoice date and is limited to the free supply of any part recognized as defective. This exchange implies the return of the defective parts, the removal and transport of which will be the responsibility of the customer. In the event that the defective part is not returned 10 working days after receipt of the exchanged part, it will be invoiced. This exchange does not in any way extend the duration of the warranty.
In addition to this 2-year warranty on the entire range of SYNCHRONICITY equipment , the relevance of our specifications and the rigor brought to our processes manufacturing allow us to offer the following additional guarantees:
20 YEARS for aluminum and stainless steel posts (structural failure).
- 15 YEARS for recycled plastic posts (structural failure).
- 12 YEARS against corrosion of metal parts (excluding bolts and hardware).
- 10 YEARS against UV rays and for the color fastness of HPL panels.
- 10 YEARS against rotting of wood load-bearing posts.
- 10 YEARS against rotting of pine boards.
- 10 YEARS for the supply of spare parts, including references that are no longer sold.
- 5 YEARS against HPL or HDPE material defect.
- 5 YEARS against UV rays and for the color fastness of HDPE panels
- 5 YEARS against the wear of polyamide fittings and handles parts.
- 5 YEARS against the disintegration of lacquered plywood (excluding non-slip plywood).
- 5 YEARS against spring breakage.
- 5 YEARS for the integrity of the gel coat on the sliding surface and on the color resistance of the polyester slides.
This warranty excludes:
– all defects of any kind whatsoever linked to a fault in assembly or maintenance resulting from non-compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
– all defects of any kind whatsoever related to acts of vandalism, abnormal use of facilities, normal wear and tear, use of floors that do not comply with the regulations applicable to products of the Bikini & Bermuda and Sport & Co. brands.
Under no circumstances can Synchronicity be held liable directly or indirectly for an accident related to the use of its equipment. No compensation can be claimed as a result, for any reason whatsoever, including for loss of use or loss of business.